Chalk Art Dump
Heya!
Lately I've been getting back into traditional drawing and chalk art since my digital art program stopped working. So I decided to share some of my chalk art with y'all! I would share my traditional art but it's pretty much only sketches of people so it gets repetitive and boring. Also the colors in the pictures didn't really show up well... Anyway, that's enough of my rambling, I'll show you my art now!
Lately I've been getting back into traditional drawing and chalk art since my digital art program stopped working. So I decided to share some of my chalk art with y'all! I would share my traditional art but it's pretty much only sketches of people so it gets repetitive and boring. Also the colors in the pictures didn't really show up well... Anyway, that's enough of my rambling, I'll show you my art now!
This is an elephant I drew because it's my mom's favorite animal.
A lake with a small boat on it! I love this one because blending water and sky is fun, especially when I can add stars! This one and the elephant are a bit older then the next ones.
A lighthouse! This one is special to me because I used a reference for everyone except this one.
I wanted to experiment with pink and yellow skies/waters, I'm really happy with how this one turned out, even though the dock is a little wonky looking.
This started as a forest but then I wanted to draw a waterfall so I changed it!
That wasn't as much art as I thought it would be. I have two portfolios full of chalk art but these are the ones I am most proud of! I hope you enjoyed! I think I'll do more art posts in the future, especially if I can get my digital art program to work!





They all look so pretty! 😍
ReplyDeleteThanks sis 💜🥰
DeleteBeautiful! 😍😍😍
ReplyDeleteThank you SM! <3
DeleteWow, you are amazing! These are great!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! ^-^
DeleteLOVED EM ALL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jc!! 💜🖤
DeleteAmazin'!! I love all art, but since I'm terrible at it, I always appreciate seeing people who can draw really good and now I wish I wasn't such a lost cause and could draw like that! xD
ReplyDelete~Gracie~
Aw, thanks a bunch! I bet if you practiced you could draw amazingly!! 😇💜
DeleteThey are beautiful! Keep up the good work❤️
ReplyDeleteThank Leah! 💜🤗
Delete