May 2021 Art Dump

First off Happy Memorial day! 😁
I'm just going to share all the art I've made this month! Also the watermark on all these are going to be "Jojo" (Except for the Jo Shanks one because I only plan on sharing that one here) instead of Jovey because Jojo is the name I use in most places online.

I was messing around with a new brush I found (it added the texture that looks kind of like cardboard)

I'm very proud of this one! I was going for a cottage core theme :) (I didn't draw the background)

This is a drawing I did for Jacie's post. This was also the first time I tried shading hair 😅


I made this for my siblings and I. The characters look like our Minecraft skins 😂

This is Jo Shanks from The Green Ember (One of my favorite book series)

I actually made this one last night 😆! I saw that quote and wanted to draw something related to it.

This is the Warden mob from Minecraft (I've been playing a lot with my brother lol)

This is my Minecraft character again :]

And that's it for this month! I plan on doing art dump post at the end of every month unless I don't draw much that month. 😇

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments but please dont comment anything that wont please the Lord.