June 2021 Art/Photo Dump

Yes, I know it's July. I forgot to post this yesterday! 😝 I had planed on blogging a lot more last month but time slipped away from me.😜 I probably wont post much in July either because I'll be very busy. 

Anyway, here are some of my art from this month and pictures too!


We went to the zoo on fathers day all the animal pictures are from there 😁



It looked away right as I took the picture 😢

These are the flowers I planted in our garden


We had some left over so I put them in a pot on the deck

We went to the park to look for nature things for a photo contest so these photos are done with my nice camera instead of my moms phone 😂
(I didn't include the photo I chose to enter)



I didn't do a lot of art this month, but I drew this just when messing around then I found out I can add text in my drawing program so I added a little quote. 

I'm very happy with this one (other the the wonky arms) I saw a picture of a girl in a corn field and I wanted to draw it but I couldn't draw corn 😂

Comments

  1. I love them!
    alifeforhimnet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a great drawing, girl! Thanks for sharing the pictures too. Makes me wanna go back to the zoo ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The zoo is one of our favorite things to do as a family, it never gets old. :)

      Delete
  3. I miss going to the zoo. Awesome art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll have to go when we meet up then ;)
      Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments but please dont comment anything that wont please the Lord.