July/August 2021 | Art Dump

Sorry I didn't post this last month, I was out with my family. I didn't have much art to post anyway because I was so busy with TKDWC.
Here is all my art from last month and this month all put together in one post! 😊


I'm messing around trying to make a more cartoonish style.

This was actually my first attempt at my new cartoon style. :]
Ahh I just realized there are only 4 fingers 😭😂

I'm not very proud of this. I tried re-drawing a picture of myself but I don't like the line art or shading and then I just gave up on the background 😂

This is a Dragon from my friend Jacie's book (read some of it here)

I wanted to learn to draw interiors so this is my first attempt :P
It's supposed to be a room for the girl in the first drawing in this post.

I bought myself some Ohuhu markers and this is my second time using them :))
(sorry I can't figure out how to turn it)

This was my first try using the Ohuhu markers, I'm very happy with how this turned out!

Practicing drawing rooms.
(sorry it's turned again)

These are my sketches for a drawing a I was planning out. 

This is an old drawing of a ukulele (This isn't colored with my Ohuhu markers, it's with some markers I found at a discount store)

Practicing sitting poses :)

The finished skater boy drawing I was planning out in a previous sketch.

My brothers Minecraft character 😝

Practicing side view (super happy with this one 😁)


That is all my art from this month and last! I hoped you enjoyed :)

Comments