The Bookworms Tag
This is going to be a fun first tag for the blog π
Rules:
– Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you. Thank you, Heidi! ππ
– Include the tag graphic in your post. Done!! :]
– Answer the ten questions the blogger asked.
– Nominate between five and ten bloggers.
– Ask your nominees ten book-related questions.
– Don’t feel bound to these rules.
– (Most importantly) Have fun!
~~~
1. What person would you like to switch out with in a book?
Probably Hyacinth from 100 Cupboards.
2. Do you like fast books or slow books?
Fast for sure. If something exciting isn't happening I tend to get bored... π
3. What book series do you want the whole series of?
Hmm, I think if I start a series I make sure we get the rest (especially if it's really good). So I don't think I have an unfinished series.
4. What book character are you most like?
Possibly Emma or Heather from The Green Ember.
5. What is your favorite book cover of all time?
North! Or Be Eaten (hardcover) from the Wingfeather Saga (The Monster in The Hallows is a close second). There are so many small things hinting at what happens in the book and I find it interesting.
I also know my least favorite book cover of all time but that is a rant for later. π
6. What is the slowest book you have ever read?
I remember starting to read a lot of books, though I can't remember the titles, but if they are too slow I end up not finishing them... haha.
7. What is the fastest book you have ever read?
Ah! I feel like any book I get really into ends up going by too fast. Maybe Ember Rising: The Green Ember book 3 because I was so excited to read it I finished it nearly on the same day.
8. What character would you like to be in real life, and meet?
I don't know if I'd want to be any character from books I've read, they all go through a lot of trauma π
I'd definitely like to meet one of my characters (Bailey π) to get to know them better but just incase they don't count I'd meet Echo from my friend Jacie's book, I mean c'mon, who wouldn't want to meet a friendly dragon? π€
9. What book would you like to be real, and live in?
Once again, so. Much. Trauma. π But maybe it would be cool to live in the house from Spiderwick (I obviously wouldn't open the book though, that stuff isn't my problemπ)
10. What is the best book you have ever read (other than the Bible)?
Hmm... I mostly read book series but I really enjoy The Green Ember books and if I had to narrow it down to one of those I'd probably pick Ember Rising (can you tell I love these books, or did I not mention them enough? π)
That was all the questions! Thanks again Heidi for asking all these great questions, I had a blast answering them! π
I nominate Jacie, Sawyer, and anyone who wants to do it (don't feel like you have to if I tagged you btw π)
My questions for anyone who wants to do this tag:
1. If you could set a book/series in a different time period, what book in what time period?
2. If you were going to take characters from one book and put them in the scene/plot of a second, what characters and what plot?
3. Do you find yourself doing an everyday task and it reminds you of a book/something from a book?
4. If you woke up one day and you were the main character of your favorite book, what is the first thing you would do?
5. Is there a genre you don't care for?
6. What was the last book you read? What was your favorite and least favorite thing about it?
7. What is the fastest you've ever read a book?
8. What is a book you could re-read over and over and never get bored of?
9. What is the most charming trait for a main character to have in your opinion?
10. Have you ever learned something interesting/new from reading a book? If so, what was it?
That's it for this post! Thanks for reading! Have a blessed day! π

Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments but please dont comment anything that wont please the Lord.